Friday, June 10, 2011

the past 24 hrs have consisted of

-witnessing my friend descend into madness. got a very frightening and disturbing text message. tried to contact them back and havent heard from them since yesterday. scary.

-witnessing a huge fight between my co workers as lightening struck across the street, no joke.

-me eventually getting involved in the fight

-us pretty much telling him we dont like him and that my other co worker is gonna get him fired.

-chaos continues to ensue

-getting a margarita after work.

-more drinking at my friends bar.

-shwasted. and talking about life and running away.

-this morning; epic hangover and picking cat hairs off my entire body. my pants looked like they were made of kitty.

-argumentative conversations.

-solution.

-calling it quits.

-Headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment