Friday, June 10, 2011

"renfield cries and wants support" a monoBlogue

this is all very real. names have been switched and the situation disguised. but still very real


MOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

.

.


MOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYY.

.

.

(starts off talking hard and fast)
The bad people at the vase polishing agency yelled at me! they said i dont do my job right! they say im incompetent and lazy! and-nd -nd picky choosy! oh how i hate that leslie! and that spazz!
spazz wont even support me! what a bitch! i dont wanna work with them EVER AGAIN.

........ ...............so what if i dont know how to polish a vase! im new here! im the new guy! everyone is supposed to bend over backwards and support me. (slows down, eyes almost go in to a trance.. and he says the next line very softly): support. such an important word... one i use often in my vocabulary... my mental vocabulary...

(begins talkiing fast and aggressively again) i dont want to do the things i need to do. the smell of the vase polish makes me nauseous so i try to polish as little as i can. doesnt spazz see this? doesnt she understand? she seems to like it! shes always doing it! polishing so many vases til they are blinding and slippery. she must enjoy this line of work i believe, why else would she do it? for money? no. i dont think so. she loves the drudgery. so how dare she expect me to polish the bigger vases! I SAID NO to that spazz! right to her stupid fucking mexican-ass face. and the other one! LESLIE. SHE STARTED IT ALL! SHE WAS TOO HONEST. SHE SAID NOONE LIKED ME! SHE SAID IF I DIDNT START HELPING MORE SHE WOULD TELL THE BOSS. THE BIG GUY. HOW DARE SHE FUCKING THREATEN ME WITH HUGO! ILL TELL HUGO TO FIRE HER! FIRE EM ALL! SET EM ALL IN FUCKING FLAMES!

No comments:

Post a Comment